JL Audio 12-Inch M7 Marine Infinite Baffle Subwoofer, RGB LED, Gloss White, Sport Grille, M7-12IB-S-GwGw-i-4
- 93672 - M7-12IB-S-GwGw-i-4
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
JL Audio M7 12-inch (300 mm) Marine Subwoofer Driver with Transflective™ LED Lighting, Gloss White Trim Ring, Gloss White Classic Grille, 4 Ω
Engineered as the reference standard for marine subwoofer performance, the M7-12IB is capable of producing staggering amounts of jaw-dropping bass in infinite-baffle applications.
Built to withstand real-world marine duty, this M7-12IB is designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. It boasts a monstrous 4-inch voice coil and rugged suspension system to deliver outstanding linear excursion for high output and power handling.
M7-12IB is best used with amplifier power in the 200W – 600W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 3 cu. ft. / 84.95 l).
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
The patent-pending Transflective™ RGB LED technology emits a smooth lighting effect through the woofer cone, with a choice of several lighting colors. Add an optional RGB controller to create thousands of color variations. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
• Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 600 W
• Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 Ω
• Nominal Diameter: 12.00 in / 300 mm
• Overall Diameter: 14.00 in / 356 mm
• Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 12.813 in / 325 mm
• Frontal Grilles Protrusion*: 1.45 in / 37 mm
• Mounting Hole Diameter: 12.0625 in / 306 mm
• Mounting Depth: 7.94 in / 202 mm
• Driver Displacement: 0.148 cu ft / 4.19 L
• Free Air Resonance (Fs): 35.34 Hz
• Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.856
• Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 10.389
• Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.791
• Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.99 cu ft / 56.35 L
• One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.73 in / 18.5 mm
• Reference Efficiency (no): 0.28%
• Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)**: 86.7 dB SPL
• Effective Piston Area (Sd): 80.54 sq in / 0.052 sq m
• DC Resistance (Re): 3.543 Ω