- 8" shallow subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- mica-injected resin cone
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- works in free-air applications
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- mounting depth: 2-5/8"
- box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year
Pioneer's TS Series shallow-mount subs bring great bass to vehicles where conventional subs won't fit. Their low profile allows the use of slender enclosures that'll fit behind a truck seat or any tight space while delivering the bass performance you need. The TS-SW2002D2 8" shallow-mount sub handles up to 150 watts RMS with a mounting depth of just 2-5/8".